Information about COVID-19 (Updated 09.12.21)We at Vrådal Panorama have developed infection control routines that include everything from lifts and ski rentals to restaurants. With these routines, we can continue to create good and safe skiing experiences. We follow recommendations from FHI (Norwegian Institute of Public Health) and the Norwegian Directorate of Health, and are in constant dialogue with municipal doctor in Kviteseid kommune. Please note that rules may change with regard to local and national measures.
- Stay at home if you feel unwell
- Remember good hand- and cough hygiene. Wash your hands often and well.
- Follow the signs and recommendations that you encounter at the resort. Let's help each other to reduce the risk of infection.
Feel sick or have symptoms? Stay homeIf you are sick, have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in close contact with people who have been diagnosed with Covid-19, you and your travel companion should stay at home. If you experience symptoms or become ill during your stay at Vrådal Panorama, follow the recommendations below:
- Travel home as soon as possible.
- Wait outside or in your own room, if possible.
- Do not use public transport.
- Cover your mouth and nose or keep at least 1 meter away from others.
- Contact your local doctor's office and follow their instructions.
Payment and purchase of ski passAs last season, we only have cash-free checkouts at the ski center, in the cafe and bar to ensure safe payment. We disinfect all surfaces, such as cash registers, card terminals and door handles.
It is only possible to buy a ski pass online or at our ticket machines. To avoid queues, it will not be possible to buy a ski pass at checkout.
Food and après skiWe ask that you respect the following rules in the cafe, bar and restaurant:
- Guests must register via the SafeSpot app.
- Only one from each family / group in the queue to pay and pick up food.
- Remember good hand and cough hygiene. Wash your hands thoroughly and often.
- Keep a distance from others than your family / group.
- It is required to wear a face mask indoors (can be removed at the table).
- Alcohol is not served. From 15.12 alcohol is prohibited to serve at restaurants in the country.
In the liftThis year, there is an industry recommendation to use face masks outdoors in the lift queue, chairlifts and other places outside, where it is difficult to keep your distance. We appreciate that you as a guest help us to avoid congestion and keep a distance.
Beyond this recommendation, the lifts can be run with normal capacity, but we will exercise caution when filling up chairlift. Take the lift with your family / group to make the best use of the lifts capacity.
In the event of unforeseen circumstances surrounding Covid-19 and the following financial consequences, some lifts may be closed. We prioritize the operation of the chairlift and Lille Petter. Relevant information about open lifts and slopes can be found on the website and Fnugg.
Ski rental and ski schoolIt is still possible to rent equipment at Vrådal Panorama. Skis and equipment must be pre-ordered through the contact form, so that we can avoid queues and minimize time. Everyone who rents skis from us must remember to bring a face mask. This applies in all our premises.
We will regularly disinfect helmets, boots, sticks and sleds.
Go to contact form
We continue to offer ski lessons, but also here it is recommended to use a face mask. A lot of the teaching usually involves holding the student, helping the student back up after a fall, therefore our instructors will teach with a face mask.
Travel to NorwayEveryone from the EU, EEA, Schengen and the United Kingdom can enter Norway, but must register upon entry. In addition, everyone must be tested on arrival in Norway, even if you are fully vaccinated. Travelers from countries outside Europe must also register and test, but may also be subject to quarantine requirements. More information can be found in this article from the Norwegian Government.
Questions?For more information or other questions, send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 35 06 83 50.
See you in the slopes!