Important information about lift cards and ski rental
A key card costing NOK 75,- is needed for the lift card. Other keycards from Skidata can also be used. Key cards from other producers cannot be used.
Surface lifts 1 clip and chair lift 2 clips.
The floodlight is on until 9 pm in Lille Petter for tobogganing and play throughout the season.
Lift cards cannot be extended. All sales are final and there will be no refund. Lift card holders are not eligible for compensation in the event of lift closures due to inclement weather or mechanical problems. Guests are asked to familiarize themselves with these rules before buying a lift card.
ALPINE RESPONSIBILITY CODE
THERE ARE ELEMENTS OF RISK THAT COMMON SENSE AND PERSONAL AWARENESS CAN HELP REDUCE. REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU DECIDE TO USE THE SLOPES, ALWAYS SHOW COURTESY TO OTHERS. PLEASE ADHERE TO THE CODE LISTED BELOW AND SHARE WITH OTHERS THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR A SAFE OUTDOOR EXPERIENCE.
1. Always stay in control. You must be able to stop, or avoid other people or objects.
2. People ahead of you have the right-of-way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible from above.
4. Before starting downhill or merging onto a trail, look uphill and yield to others.
5. If you are involved in or witness a collision or accident, you must remain at the scene and identify yourself to Ski Patrol.
6. Always use proper devices to help prevent runaway equipment.
7. Observe and obey all posted signs and warnings.
8. Keep off closed trails and closed areas.
9. You must not use lifts or terrain if your ability is impaired through use of alcohol or drugs.
10. You must have sufficient physical dexterity, ability and knowledge to safely load, ride and unload lifts. If in doubt, ask the lift attendant.